We believe it is our responsibility to protect our customers' privacy. We do not sell, rent or trade any lists of our customers. You never have to worry that your personal information will be used for anything except processing and delivering your order to you.
Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Encryption software is rated among the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure online commerce transactions. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet.
Cabinet Shipping Policy - Understanding Freight Line Delivery on Sewing Furniture Orders
In order for cabinet orders to go as smoothly as possible, please read the following cabinet order specifications and conditions.
- Sewing furniture ships via truck line, and not UPS or FedEx. Because of this, someone needs to be at home to receive and sign for the product when delivery takes place.
- Provide as many phone numbers as possible to ensure that the shipping company can contact you and let you know when your order will be delivered.
- On Horn, Regal, Sylvia Designs, Fashion & Schrocks cabinets the delivery will include lift gate service. Lift Gate will unload the product off of the end of the truck. Delivery is to the end of your drive or to the street front of you home. This then ends the truck driver’s responsibility. The driver is not obligated to remove the cabinets from the boxes or to get the furniture inside your house. Generally the trucking company will call to set up a time or window for delivery.
- When you sign the delivery receipt from the freight companies driver it is a legal contract that states that you received the product in acceptable condition. Always inspect your shipment thoroughly before signing for it. If you notice slight damage where a replacement part could be sent to you and you can install it, just note the damage on all copies of the delivery receipt and we will send you the replacement parts. If the product is damaged beyond this then refuse the shipment. It is your right to inspect your product. Do not sign for or accept the product if the driver does not allow you to inspect it. If the merchandise leaves the delivery location, you assume all responsibility. It will not be possible to file a freight claim. Freight claims on hidden or concealed damage rarely get approved so again always inspect your shipment thoroughly before signing for it. Please call Sew Vac Direct within 24 hours to report a problem.
- Save your box and all packaging materials until you are certain that your cabinet and all accessories are in satisfactory condition.
- If we need to ship replacements for damaged goods, we will ship them out as soon as possible. We cannot overnight or expedite your replacement shipment. Replacement of accepted damaged products will only occur when funds are received from the shipping company. If the freight claim is denied and customer did not inspect the cabinet and has signed for it in good condition, the damaged product is the customer's responsibility.
- Inserts are usually shipped out via UPS or Fed-Ex, and customarily do not arrive at the same time as your cabinet. Delivery on inserts can take up to two additional weeks for delivery due to the time it takes to create your insert.
- Remember to call us before signing for the product if you do not understand this delivery agreement.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee*
If for some reason your purchase does not fulfill your needs you can return it within 30 days from receipt of the product. Simply call 800-229-8889 for a Return Authorization number.
Shipping is non-refundable, and items purchased originally with Free Shipping will have standard ground shipping fees deducted from the refund. Providing your purchase is repacked according to factory standards and without excess wear there is no restocking fee. All Reliable and Grace products are shipped directly back to the manufacture and have a 25% restocking fee. PGM Dress Forms have a restocking fee of 15% if returned to the Manufacturer 8 to 30 days from purchase, no restocking fee if returned within 7 days of purchase.(These Are The Manufactures Policies)
*The 30-Day Return Policy applies to all items on this website Except the following non-returnable products:
- Industrial sewing products
- Items without original packaging
- Sewing cabinets, tables, chairs and inserts
- Sew Steady brand products
- Software unless unopened
- Vacuum Cleaners unless unopened
- Repair Parts including bobbin cases, needle plates, foot controls, ect.
Household sewing machines and household vacuums are not intended for commercial use. Any commercial use of a home sewing machine or vacuum will void all warranties and the 30-Day Return Policy.
Shipping (to and from) is provided for the first 30 days from receipt of the machine (according to UPS or Fed-Ex) on any warranty repairs, provided that the original box and packaging materials are retained. If the original box and packaging materials have been disgarded then the shipment and insurance of the product will be the responsibility of the customer. After 30 days, all shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
Sales Tax Policy
We do not charge sales tax on any order that ships outside the State of Texas. Note that this includes orders with a separate billing address inside Texas with a shipping address outside Texas.
Pricing and Shipping
All shipping costs listed are for UPS or Fed-Ex Ground delivery in the contiguous United States. Currently we only ship in the U.S. All shipping prices posted are for UPS or Fed-Ex Ground unless otherwise stated. Other shipping methods can be accessed for most products within the shopping cart. Prices are listed before you check out, for your convenience.
Notice: All overnight shipping requested on Fridays before 2pm Central Time will be delivered on the following Monday (UPS does not deliver on Saturdays). We do not ship to PO boxes, APO addresses, or overseas.
Note: We cannot refund any shipping costs if an item does not arrive on time due to weather conditions or other situations beyond the control of UPS or Fed-Ex.
Cabinets will ship via ground shipping only, and faster methods of shipping cannot be used. Please click here for specific cabinet shipping policies. If faster shipping options are chosen for a cabinet order, the amount will be deducted from the order before it is processed. Additional shipping methods are available for most non-cabinet items, and can be accessed in the shopping cart. To calculate those charges, choose other shipping methods and recalculate before checking out. The order must be recalculated before you check-out in order to display the additional shipping costs on faster methods. If you choose a faster shipping method and do not want it, simply change the method back to ground, recalculate, and check-out. If you believe you have made an error on your order, email us or give us a call at 800-229-8889. Be sure to call soon after you place your order, as we ship most items out on the same day.
All products are new and include a full factory warranty unless noted otherwise. Machines that are not new include Factory Serviced, Super Saver, Refurbished (These models can have full warranties, but often do not. The warranty for a specific used machine will be listed in its description). Prices are subject to change without notice. If any pricing or ordering mistakes occur they will be corrected and we will contact you with the changes before your order is processed.
Any item with Free Shipping applies to shipping destinations within the contiguous US only (the connected 48 states). *Orders from Alaska or Hawaii will pay actual shipping costs less standard ground fees for all Free Shipping items. The Free Shipping method will be for standard UPS or FedEx Ground rates.
Website Pricing, Shipping and information Errors:
We are not prefect. Our websites may contain errors, missing information, or may not be up to date. We reserve the right to correct any errors or information, and to update information at any time without prior notice. Corrections or updates may occur after you have submitted an order from our Website. In that event, we will attempt to contact you with the correct information before processing your order. If we are unable to contact you with the correct information, then you may return the item according to our return policy.
If an item is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information, then at our sole discretion we reserve the right to refuse orders for that item, contact you for instructions, or cancel your order and notify you of the cancellation. We reserve the right to limit quantities, even after you have submitted an order from our Websites. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause you.
Problems can always be solved more smoothly if the proper channels are followed. In order to ensure your satisfaction with your purchase, we need your cooperation with these guidelines.
Please Note: By ordering from our website, you are indicating that you have read and understood these guidelines.