It is more than I expected, has plenty of room on the surface for you work. Would recommend this to any one who enjoys sewing.
Arrow 98701 Bertha White Embroidery Machine Airlift Credenza With Quilting Extension
Arrow's Bertha shown here in white model 701, was made to fit today's large and heavy sewing and embroidery machines. Her airlift holds a 45 pound machine and will move your sewing machine up and down effortlessly into 3 positions: freearm, flatbed and storage. We have also included the quilt leaf for the back of the cabinet. The leaf will increase your workspace behind the unit, so fragile quilts won't fall on the floor as you pass them through the machine. The leaf slides along a metal rod behind the cabinet for custom positioning to the left of your machine. The two doors on Bertha have a total of 8 storage trays for all your sewing accessories. A cut out in the front allows for machine knee lifters to be used comfortably. Sew with correct posture avoiding stress on your hands, back and neck in any position by sitting in front of your needle for center needle sewing. Curious if your large machine will fit Bertha? The opening will accommodate sewing machines no larger then 22-9/16" wide x 11-3/4" front to back (deep) x 14-1/2" tall. Bertha will fit the new Bernina 830 Viking Sapphire and Babylock Ellisimo.
- Sew in any position.
- EZ-Lift air mechanism lets you sew flatbed or free-arm at any height. Also provides easy, effortless storage with a simple push and holds a 45lb. machine!
- Made to fit new larger heavier sewing and embroidery machines. Opening accommodates machines up to 22 9/16" W x 11 3/4" deep.
- Sew comfortably with correct posture avoiding stress on your hands, back, and neck in any position by sitting in front of your needle for center needle sewing.
- Quilt leaf included, extends your work area another 5 square feet behind the cabinet. Your seam construction can be longer and straighter using the quilt leaf because larger fabric won't bunch on the floor and drag your needle.
- Cut out in front allows for machine knee lifters to be used comfortably.
- Plenty of storage with 8 notion trays on the inside of the doors.
- Durable design with composite construction and wood grain laminates.
- Full cabinet doors conceal the sewing machine and sewing accessories - quilt leaf folds up on back of cabinet, so when fully closed the cabinet is neat and compact.
- Locking casters for excellent portability and stability.
- Assembly is a snap! Requires a standard screwdriver, adjustable wrench and hammer/mallet.
- Includes easy-to-follow instructions, plus a friendly toll-free help number.
- Special Note: Optional Custom Inserts Are Shaped To Fit Around YOUR Machine (Multiple Inserts Can Be Purchased Separately If You Have Multiple Machines)
Cabinet Dimensions, Weight and Color
- Open:84" Wide x 39 3/4" Deep (quilt leaf extended)x 30 1/2" High
- Closed:42" Wide x 19 3/4" Deep x 31 1/2" High
- Ships in 3 boxes.
- Weight: 146 lbs
The manufacturer Arrow’s warranty is three years from the date of shipment from Arrow’s facility that covers manufacturer’s defects and a 15-day warranty for any shipping damages.
Click or follow link for Arrow’s complete warranty information: https://www.arrowcabinets.com/faqs/